Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Download Ningen Program The Back Horn Free UPDATED

Download Ningen Program The Back Horn Free

hatsuharupeace

Re: Otaku Theater: J-Music Hangout

Hmm...

Via Dolorosa past Abingdon Boys School
kiseki by THE BACK HORN
pappara by THE BACK HORN
Hitotoshite Jiku ga Bureteiru by Kenji Ohtsuki
X to X by SPITZ
If We Met In A Dream by 175R
Sweetest Coma Again by Abingdon Boys Schoolhouse
Still Doll by Kanon Wakeshima

That'southward just a few so far, I'll add some more later.

admirenkiwi

admirenkiwi

Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Re: Otaku Theater: J-Music Hangout

haha crawly! :XD
thank you.
i'll add together some more when i have gratis fourth dimension too =)

hatsuharupeace

Re: Otaku Theater: J-Music Hangout

Do you want me to add bands, or just songs???

admirenkiwi

admirenkiwi

Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Fellow member

Re: Otaku Theater: J-Music Hangout

bands? sure :blink
yous remember i tin can look all these upwardly on gendou? =O

hatsuharupeace

Re: Otaku Theater: J-Music Hangout

Probably not.... Most of the songs I've recommended are non-anime songs, though yous could attempt.

admirenkiwi

admirenkiwi

Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Re: Otaku Theater: J-Music Hangout

darrn, now i have to dl limewire :darn

hatsuharupeace

Re: Otaku Theater: J-Music Hangout

Naw, just tell me the songs that you like, I'll encounter if I find it for you lot. Actually, endeavor out this site first, and so if you can't observe it, post your request hither.

admirenkiwi

admirenkiwi

Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Fellow member

Re: Otaku Theater: J-Music Hangout

exactly how do you lot download on hither? :blink
information technology shows the url and i dont know what to exercise with that :sad

hatsuharupeace

Re: Otaku Theater: J-Music Hangout

Once you've found the song, only click the big red button that says "Download file". Afterwards that, in that location should be some text that says "Your download should brainstorm before long. If it does not, try 'Download file now'". Right click the 'Download file at present' and go downwardly to 'Save Target as...", then save information technology where y'all want to put. There! Elementary and easy. :amuse

admirenkiwi

admirenkiwi

Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Re: Otaku Theater: J-Music Hangout

was i suppose to go to link to savefile or other savefile sites to download?
because if so they are down :darn "Link to Savefile section is not available at the moment. Please come back in a few days.
Thanks for your interest!"

hatsuharupeace

Re: Otaku Theater: J-Music Hangout

You went to this link correct???

admirenkiwi

admirenkiwi

Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Re: Otaku Theater: J-Music Hangout

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
AHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
i went and signed up :darn
and was like HUH?! where practise i search?!

hatsuharupeace

Re: Otaku Theater: J-Music Hangout

.....Didn't I give you lot the link ages agone though???

admirenkiwi

admirenkiwi

Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Re: Otaku Theater: J-Music Hangout

Lol didnt have time to await it up sorry :darn
and noooo information technology wasnt THAT long ago :whoo
prob the twenty-four hours earlier or the day before that.


some of the songs dont even have titles :D
similar abingdon loftier school~ just has "song" on information technology for almost v songs :blink

Last edited:

hatsuharupeace

Re: Otaku Theater: J-Music Hangout

Lol, nonetheless a while ago. Which songs are you gonna download???

admirenkiwi

admirenkiwi

Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Re: Otaku Theater: J-Music Hangout

lol these are all your songs arnt they?
gotta discover the ones you recommended first :darn
then might just download random :p


lol you know i cant tell what im downloading until i download it :scry

Last edited:

Schwindelmagier

Re: Otaku Theater: J-Music Hangout

Can I throw some recommendations into the discussion?
"Game" by Ayumi Hamasaki is a really overnice vocal. ^^
And "Infant's tears (Gundam Mix)" past Riyu Kosaka.

Woofie

Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Re: JPop/JRock Thread

It's from their album "Headphone Children", which next to their Blackness album (aka "The dorsum Horn" album) was one of their best.

Headphone Children was a pretty good album, but the self-titled one was disappointing in my opinion. Definitely not one of their best. My favourites are the first two albums, though, peculiarly Ningen Program... information technology simply seems and then much more exciting than anything they've done in the final few years. Wana wasn't a bad vocal, mind you lot.

But anyhow, yeah, TBH for the win. The but Japanese band I've listened to more in the past couple of years is Going Steady/Ging Nang Boyz.

I used to exist a big visual kei fan, merely I hardly listen to that whatever more... :/ I just tin't get the same buzz from it that I used to back in the twenty-four hour period. It'southward a pity. :(

hatsuharupeace

Re: Otaku Theater: J-Music Hangout

Ehhh... Visual Kei is soooo hyped up, I only used to listen to it considering I wanted some heavier sounding songs, and that'due south what VK provided. Only I agree with you, tin't observe that spark.

lol these are all your songs arnt they?
gotta find the ones you recommended beginning :darn
then might only download random :p

Naw, the collection is someone else's, I just found it randomly 1 24-hour interval. Idea I'd share it with everyone else. :amuse Aren't I and so prissy?

some of the songs dont fifty-fifty have titles :D
like abingdon high schoolhouse~ only has "song" on it for about v songs :blink

They take names, that's just the description. When y'all downloaded the song, it'll have a song title.

Digital_Eon

Digital_Eon

Proofreader

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Fellow member

Re: Otaku Theater: J-Music Hangout

Seems a lot of people here like VK bands... I've never understood the love for them. Never appealed to me. Lots of people besides seem to be introduced to artists/bands based on their anime necktie-ins, although this existence MANGAhelpers, I suppose I shouldn't exist surprised...

...Anyhow, adequately big fan of a diversity of artists, some famous, some not-then-famous... I'm currently really getting into Johnny'due south Entertainment groups - especially KAT-TUN and NewS; who doesn't love men talented in so many ways? Catchy songs, too. (I've gotten recommendations from friends to listen to Kanjani8 and Arashi, besides.)

weeeek = seriously catchy vocal, peculiarly for i being released last twelvemonth. o_o

I also acknowledge to being fond of two of the three unusually popular singles of this year: Soba ni Iru ne (Aoyama Thelma feat. Soulja) and 60s70s80s (Namie Amuro). So, then catchy! All my friends have said the first song is boring, although... well, it can be, I suppose, simply... well, I can't stop listening to them~

DOWNLOAD HERE

Posted by: casalesaince.blogspot.com

Post a Comment for "Download Ningen Program The Back Horn Free UPDATED"